WHEN YOU NEED US MOST, WE’LL BE HERE FOR YOU
Cooper & Lourie is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by offering a temporary telemedicine service to give patients improved access to care while reducing their risk of exposure. This aims to limit unnecessary human exposure and facilitate high quality eye care. The consultations will be carried out via Skype and billed privately at a cost of $60 for consultations <15 minutes and $85 for consultations >15 minutes.
Skype Address: email@example.com
Features & Benefits of our telemedicine service:
- Experienced and therapeutically endorsed optometrists taking consultations
- Triaging of ocular emergencies
- Prescription for ocular medicines made available digitally
- Ability to liase with local ophthalmologist where necessary
- Reduction in non-urgent GP appointments related to the eye
- Limiting the number of people waiting in clinics and pharmacies.
Disclaimer: Telemedicine does not replace the need for a full eye examination and if due to the nature of your emergency you may be required to come in for additional tests.